We Like Getting Lost in Mexico City
Our time in Mexico City was packed with art and history.
Our first day… we did not nothing. But on our second today, we visited the Home of Frida Khalo, known as Casa Azul. In the afternoon, we dropped by the Palacio de Bellas Artes. The next day we visited the phenomenal National Museum of Anthropology, ended up walking five miles that day (just in the one building). On day 4, we took a break and did nothing for most of the day, but in the evening we went to a luchador match at Arena México, which is an art form itself.
We had a great time visiting Mexico City, but we are glad to be back home… if for no other reason, we get to avoid the mosquitos at night.
We had a blast, and we'll certainly be going back in the future!
- Museo Nacional de Antropología
- Museo del Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Nacho López photo exhibit
- El Arte de la Música
- Frida Khalo's House: Casa Azul
- Lucha Libre at Arena México
- Angelo Barreto, mural artist in Mexico City
- The gallery inside the AirBnb we stayed at: 244 Art Gallery